UW-Madison Department of Family Medicine and Community Health is seeking a Family Medicine physician to provide patient care and teach at UW Health Yahara Clinic just miles from Madison, WI. The University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health is one of the nation?s top primary care medical schools. This is the place to practice family medicine in a strong primary care community.
Duties will include:
- Provide full spectrum family medicine skills, preferably including maternity care (OB).
- Provide patient care in outpatient clinic setting, with opportunities to do procedures.
- Participate in faculty call and OB call.
- Physician will hold a faculty appointment with the University of Wisconsin Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, requiring medical student teaching.
- Physician will have access to additional growth opportunities and committee work, which are part of the department.
The School of Medicine and Public Health has a deep and profound commitment to diversity both as an end in itself but, also as a valuable means for eliminating health disparities. As such, we strongly encourage applications from candidates who foster and promote the values of diversity and inclusion.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits (combination of University of Wisconsin and UW Medical Foundation salary and benefits)