* Program Planning (25%) - Define the scope of various undergraduate initiatives (e.g., senior projects, social engagement, community outreach, internships, recruitment, living learning community, data analysis, marketing, etc.) in collaboration with the Jindal School undergraduate dean. Create detailed work plans and ensure schedules are accurate, achievable and result oriented. Determine resources required to complete projects successfully according to the timeline. Review schedules and deliverables with the senior management and determine relevant measures.
* Program Implementation (30%) - Execute initiatives according to project plans. Develop necessary reports to document outcomes on a regular basis. Monitor and make necessary adjustments to ensure successful completion. Review quality of work completed with senior management and team members and provide related reports. Meet all project deadlines, expectations and outcomes.
* Administrative/Departmental Support (25%)- Provide exemplary customer service to faculty, staff, students, student organizations and guests. Assist the undergraduate department with day to day operations, building and maintaining program data reports, tracking and reporting Impact and Engagement data. Assist with website updates to ensure data accuracy. Perform necessary audits each term to ensure state guidelines are being met.
* Other Duties (20%)- Provide assistance as needed by the department in other duties in designing and managing undergraduate initiatives and activities.
## Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree; Three to five years experience in a field relevant to the program; or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
## Important Message
1) All employees serve as a representative of the University and are expected to display respect, civility, professional courtesy, consideration of others and discretion in all interactions with members of the UT Dallas community and the general public.
2) UT Dallas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its programs and activities, including in admission and enrollment. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Director of Institutional Equity at InstitutionalEquity@utdallas.edu or the Title IX Coordinator at TitleIXCoordinator@utdallas.edu, or call 972-883-5331.