# Position Information
Do you want to be a part of an exciting environment where the spirit of Notre Dame is felt on a daily basis?
As a Cook at Legends, you will have the opportunity to support the mission and goals of a "Best in Class" dining program. Campus Dining serves more than 15,000 students, faculty, staff and visitors in nearly 30 different eating establishments daily. Come join our Campus Dining family and help share our enthusiasm for food and hospitality!
What's in it for you?
- Flexible work schedule
- Growth Opportunity
- More than 30 days of paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Generous retirement package
- Free Transpo bus transportation with Notre Dame ID card
- Preparing hot and cold foods from recipes.
- Maintaining standards of sanitation and safety.
- Filling out reports and calculating numbers for portions on recipes.
- 1 year of volume restaurant experience.
- Ability to obtain ServSafe certification.
- Basic cooking and math skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Department: Legends (55135)
Family / Sub-Family: Auxiliary Svcs / Food Svcs
Career Stream/Level: NIC 2 Coordinator
Department Hiring Pay Range: $10.42 - $17.87/hr
Pay ID: Bi-Weekly
FLSA Status: S4 - PT Non-exempt Hourly
Job Category: Service/Maintenance
Job Type: Part-time
Schedule: Days of Week & Hours:
- Varies, must be available nights, weekends & holidays.
Job Posting Date (Campus): 12/17/2019
Job Posting Date (Public): 12/17/2019
Job Closing Date: 01/31/2020
Posting Type: Open To All Applicants
Posting Number: S19922
Quick Link for Internal Postings: http://jobs.nd.edu/postings/18435