Missoula College at the University of Montana invites applications for Adjunct Faculty for the Summer and Fall 2019 semesters to teach on-campus and/or online courses in the following areas:
* Accounting including specific courses in general accounting procedures, managerial accounting, and Quickbooks software.
* General business courses
* Business software application courses using the Microsoft Office Suite
* Business medical billing and medical administration courses
* Computer science coding language courses (i.e. Python, Java, C/ C++, SQL)
* Information technology courses including cybersecurity, networking, operating systems, and system administration.
## **Required Experience**
* Master's degree in an appropriate field or bachelor's degree and related industry experience. Teaching experience preferred.
Missoula College, the two-year unit of the University of Montana, provides outstanding occupational and technical education covering 40 programs as well as transfer education.
The Business Technology department offers two-year degrees and certificates in Accounting, Business Administration, Medical Administration, Computer Programming, and Cybersecurity/Information Technology.
## **How to Apply**
For full consideration, please submit application material online. Position(s) is open until filled.
Complete applications must include:
* A letter of interest addressing the required experience and qualification for the position.
* Resume listing education and describing work experience
* Names and contact information for three (3) professional references
**Criminal Background Investigation is required prior to Offer of Employment.** In accordance with University policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. **ADA/EOE/AA/Veteran's Preference - **Reasonable accommodations are provided in the hiring process for persons with disabilities. For example, this material is available in alternative format upon request. As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, we encourage applications from minorities, veterans, and women. Qualified candidates may request veterans' or disabilities preference in accordance with state law. **References - ***References not listed on the application materials may be contacted; notice may be provided to the applicant. **Testing - **Individual hiring departments at UM-M may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions.**Employment Eligibility - **All New Employees must be eligible and show employment eligibility verification by the first date of employment at UM, as legally required (e.g., Form I-9).
Need additional help? Check out our UM Jobs FAQ website.
*Tracking Code:* 2216-254
*Job Location:* Missoula, Montana, United States
*Position Type:* Part-Time
University of Montana