University of Maryland Shore Regional Health, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join its thriving practice in Easton, Maryland, which is located on Maryland?s beautiful Eastern Shore.
- Practice has a well-established referral base and is highly respected in the community
- Centralized office locations close to UM Shore Medical Center, Chester River Hospital Center, and Ambulatory Surgery Center
- In house procedural suite, as well as in house allergy and audiology
- Direct access to large academic university resources
- Health System employee
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations, which offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne?s and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of preventative medicine, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud to support an environment of diversity.