- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Join a spirited, dynamic team with Hawai`i’s leading credit union as we make a difference in our community – providing financial value, exceptional service, and state-of-the-art convenience to our members.
Over 200% Match 401k • 100% Paid Medical • 35 Paid Days Off
Enjoy these benefits, competitive pay, and more as a University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union employee!
JOIN US! We look forward to hearing from you.
Position Title: Loan Processor
Department: Central Lending
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Central Lending Manager
This position is responsible for processing HELOC loan applications accurately, initial set-up of loan files, data entry and assist with processing 1st mortgage loan files as needed.
- Communicate with applicants to request required loan processing documents.
- Sets up loan files & ensures accuracy of file contents by collecting employment, financial, property, credit, current debts and monthly expense records.
- Verifies that the information collected is accurate and reflect current values.
- Maintains compliance with all applicable regulatory policies and procedures.
- Assists Home Equity Loan Officer as needed.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Accuracy of the HELOC loan files.
- Organization of the loan files.
- Compliance with all regulatory policies and procedures.
Education/Certification: High school diploma or GED is required.
Required Knowledge: Basic understanding of MS Office Applications is desired.
Knowledge of lending/processing procedures.
Experience Required: One year of lending/processing experience.
Skills/Abilities: Excellent member service skills.
Able to work with a team.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent analytical, creative and problem-solving skills.
Able to handle stressful situations.
Activities and Requirements of this Position:
Repetitive Motion: Movements frequently and regularly required using wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Communication Skills: Must frequently convey detailed or important instructions of ideas accurately and quickly.
Visual Abilities: Average visual acuity necessary to read, prepare and inspect documents or products.
Hearing: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive information.
Physical Strength: Sedentary work (sitting most of the time). Able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Reasoning Ability: Able to apply common sense understanding to carry-out detailed instructions and to deal with problems involving variables.
Mathematics Ability: Able to perform basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing using a calculator.
Language Ability: Able to write complex sentences using normal word order with present and past tenses, as well as a command of the English vocabulary.
Air-conditioned, smoke-free office setting.
Please note that scheduled attendance requirements may change due to business needs.
Monday through Saturday. Business hours are subject to change. Must be able to work additional hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
University of Hawaii FCU
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at University of Hawaii FCU