Core Systems Analyst
University of Hawaii FCU Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Join a spirited, dynamic team with Hawai`i’s leading credit union as we make a difference in our community – providing financial value, exceptional service, and state-of-the-art convenience to our members.
Over 200% Match 401k • 100% Paid Medical • 35 Paid Days Off
Enjoy these benefits, competitive pay, and more as a University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union employee!
JOIN US! We look forward to hearing from you.
Position Title: Core Systems Analyst
Department: Information Technology
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports to: Information Technology Manager
This position’s responsibilities are performing core system support functions, ensure core and ancillary systems are configured and maintained in an accurate and efficient manner. Additional responsibilities include software/hardware support and maintaining documentation.
- Core System Support (80%)
- Responsible for managing and implementing core system maintenance.
- Responsible for managing and implementing core system configurations.
- Responsible for managing core case management.
- Provides system management support.
- Provides support for all core system applications.
- Performs data processing.
- Generate Ad-hoc core system reports.
- Maximize performance of core systems.
- Acts as liaison between core system and staff.
- Responsible for third-party integration to core systems support and maintenance.
- Technical Support (20%)
- Provides help desk support and end user training.
- Troubleshoots hardware, software, and network problems by performing a variety of diagnostic procedures to identify implement appropriate corrective measures.
- Responsible for maintaining all information technology and security systems including hardware and software systems, mobile and digital systems, electronic and key access systems, alarm and camera systems, A/V, and voice/phone systems.
- IT Processes
- Responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining documentation of department’s core operating procedures and best practices.
- Assists IT Manager in the support and maintenance of strategic short- and long-range plans for the department.
- Contributes and assist is in achieving the strategic objectives of the credit union.
- Adaptable in supporting multiple support areas and locations with varying core and non-core technology needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accurately perform data processing functions.
- Accurately perform core system configurations.
- Maintain optimal performance of core system.
- Timely response to system and user issues.
- Knowledgeable of core system and ancillary applications.
- Cross-trained in system management.
- Minimize downtime in information systems.
Education/Certification: Four-year degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Required Knowledge: Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
Working knowledge of all information systems programs: Core system, e-mail, telephone system, security, facilities, and records management.
Experience Required: Four (4) years’ experience in information technology.
Financial institution systems knowledge considered to be a strong plus.
Skills/Abilities: Requires the development, preparation, and monitoring of budgets.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent analytical, creative, and problem-solving skills.
Excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
Able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
Able to work independently and make sound decisions.
Activities and Requirements of this Position:
Repetitive Motion: Movements frequently and regularly required using wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Communication Skills: Must frequently convey detailed or important instructions of ideas accurately and quickly.
Visual Abilities: Average visual acuity necessary to read, prepare and inspect documents or products.
Hearing: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive information.
Physical Strength: Sedentary work (sitting most of the time). Must be able to lift, push and pull up to a minimum of 70 lbs.
Reasoning Ability: Able to apply common sense understanding to carry-out detailed instructions and to deal with problems involving variables.
Mathematics Ability: Able to perform basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing using a calculator.
Language Ability: Able to write complex sentences using normal word order with present and past tenses, as well as a command of the English.
Air-conditioned, smoke-free office setting. Must be able to travel to branch sites.
Please note that scheduled attendance requirements may change due to business needs.
Monday through Saturday, as scheduled. Business hours are subject to change. Must be able to work additional hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
University of Hawaii FCU
TechnologyView all jobs at University of Hawaii FCU