This role provides critical support to the Executive Director, the CFO, and the Senior Management Team and undertakes administrative functions to ensure that the business development, operational and office management are carried out effectively.
Expected Hours of Work
Monday Friday, day shifts, overtime as needed
- Arranging the Board of Directors and management meetings ( including client meetings) and provide minutes when necessary
- Day to day management of the Executive Director's, CFO's and Dining Directors meeting schedules and calendars
- Setting up Business Planning meetings and coordinating all meetings in support of the team efficiency; working with the Executive Director, CFO, and Senior Management Team to ensure the team meets business planning targets
- Liaising with clients at a high level on behalf of the Executive Director and CFO
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memo's and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner
- Receives and routes correspondence and telephone calls; prepares executive responses to questions and complaints; composes professional replies, provides information in response to inquiries from other departments, employees, outside agencies, visitors, etc.
- Manages travel schedules, preparing travel itineraries and arranges for transportation and other business needs and/or agendas, including airline, hotel, car rentals, and other meeting location/lodging
- Prepares and completes expense reports
- Prepares report and projects, collects and analyzes information, and prepares presentations
- Actively participates in presentation to the board of Directors and for other clients as needed
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board of Directors and providing in a timely and accurate manner, all the information necessary for the Board to function properly. Arranges Board meetings, prepares and distributes agendas and records minutes.
- Provides clerical support to the accounting department and other departments as needed
- Opening, sorting and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes and mail
- Prepares contract documentation
- Handles emergency lists and parking permits
- Additions duties as assigned
Education and Training
Bachelor's degree in management or related field required
- 3-5 years of recent and relevant experience in an administrative support, executive assistant, office management or administrative support function
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience supporting top level executives
- Experiences in accounting, management, HR or finance preferred
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Perform filtering and sorting of data, v-look up and other functions
- Work efficiently under pressure, work independently or as part of a team, and interact professionally with all levels of staff and constituents
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, photocopies, phones, filing cabinets, fax machines etc.
Physical and Mental Demands
- The employee must be able to stand and walk for up to 4 hours
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee must frequently lift and or move up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift and or move up to 25 lbs
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral
- instructions and procedures
Limited, may need to attend conferences, special events
Campus Dining and Shops is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, familial status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, or criminal conviction status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the University community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely based upon a protected characteristic. Campus Dining and Shops policy is in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination and harassment. These laws include the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as Amended by the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972, and the New York State Human Rights Law. These laws prohibit discrimination and harassment, including sexual harassment and sexual violence.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro