Business Office Manager (BOM)
University Park Skilled Nursing & Therapy Tahlequah, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Oversee that all jobs performed by the business office are done correctly and on schedule, such as patient billings, accounts payable, payroll, petty cash, patient funds, cash receipts, census records etc. Monitors billing and payments to assure accuracy.
- Maintain records for Medicaid, private pay and Medicare residents.
- Responsible for patient billing every month and sending facility bills to corporate office.
- Initialize collections for accounts receivables.
- Coordinate with the facility case worker all changes the for Medicaid residents.
Desired Experience and Education
- One (1) or more years of business school or college, including bookkeeping or accounting courses.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience with Medicare/Medicaid billing highly preferred.
- Previous experience in business office functions preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Employee Owned.
Ask the hiring manager for more details.
We are employee owned meaning we are 100% locally owned by members of the community we serve. We provide vital healthcare services to people transitioning home after a hospital stay and also serve as a safe, caring permanent home when it is no longer possible to live independently. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.