Full Time Monday through Friday - (6:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.) or (6:00p.m. to 6:00p.m.) shifts available. No weekends!!
Part Time shifts available Monday through Friday as well
SIGN ON BONUS - RN: $8000; LPN: $5000
Part Time - (SIGN ON BONUS) RN: $4000; LPN: $2500
Work with physicians, implementing orders for medications, treatments and special tests. Supervise LPNs, LVNs and CNAs, providing them support in order that they may provide total nursing care for residents.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Utilize the nursing process to assess resident care plans, implement interventions, and evaluate outcomes related to nursing care.
- Initiate and lead team conferences to develop individualized nursing care plans; assess and document resident's condition and nursing needs; assign team members who have the capabilities and qualifications to meet resident's needs
- Implement physicians' orders; administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations
- Ensure supplies are used economically and equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner
- Coordinate nursing care of residents scheduled for therapy or procedures by other departments
- Report and record observations and reactions regarding residents
- Assist or institute emergency measures for sudden adverse developments
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
Must be skilled in directing, motivating and training staff and able to work as a member of a team; able to communicate effectively with residents, family members and all levels of the organization and maintain confidentiality. Should be a graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing with valid RN state license, and a minimum of 1 year nursing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- RN (Required)
- LPN (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Nursing home
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Nurses wear own scrubs
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented - enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent - enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance - thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
University Park Nursing & Rehab Center