Program Manager (0819)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please apply directly for this position at:
University Instructors (UI) is seeking a dynamic Program Manager with a passion for supporting students to lead our K-12 tutoring programs. In this role, you’ll work in schools to directly help students overcome learning losses experienced as a result of the pandemic.
University Instructors partners with schools to provide students with purposeful learning experiences led by inspirational educators. If you are committed to co-creating and implementing impactful instructional services for school partners to enhance student achievement and build local talent pipelines, apply now.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you’ll:
- Support a caseload of K-12 schools and serve as a liaison between the UI team, UI tutors, school-level staff, and district staff.
- Act as a mentor for UI tutors by providing direction, support, and encouragement in all aspects of student services.
- Monitor all elements of school program implementation, including but not limited to tutor attendance, performance, material distribution, and student achievement through progress monitoring.
- Lead and facilitate instructor orientation and trainings as needed.
- Manage Site Coordinators and Lead Instructors if applicable.
- Observe tutors during small group instruction. Provide tutors with performance coaching to ensure effective classroom management and growth in student achievement.
- Complete required documentation for school visits.
- Communicate and meet regularly with your supervisor to update them on progress, potential problems, and program concerns.
- Inform your supervisor about changes at schools you support. This might look like program observations related to school administration and staff concerns, tutor performance and attendance, changes to a program’s setup, or effectiveness of the program.
- Provide tutors with effective solutions to behavioral or educational problems arising during student instruction following UI best practices.
- Oversee completion, collection, and distribution of mid-program and end-of-program reports and surveys.
- Review and approve tutors’ timecards submissions for payment.
- Lead the collaboration among UI teams (Business Development, Recruiting, Curriculum, Logistics, and Accounting) and clients (district partners and leaders at schools you support).
- Confirm and assign tutors to school locations account for partnership with clients and their needs.
- Partner with UI Recruiting Specialists to place newly recommended tutors.
- Keep open lines of communication with newly recommended tutors throughout their orientation and training to ensure all program details have been confirmed.
- Maintain a positive rapport with school administration and staff.
- Attend client meetings when appropriate.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- An understanding of instructional pedagogies and methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Good time management and organizational skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Strong ability to work both independently with little supervision and collaboratively as part of a writing team
Education and Work Experience
As a successful applicant, you must have a passion for advocating for and helping students succeed. Additionally, you will need to:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree AND
- Commit to working 35-40 hours each week AND
- Demonstrate ONE of the following: 1) At least 2-3 years of experience working in a K-12 educational setting OR 2) Any similar combination of education and experience.
University Instructor is an equal opportunity employer
University Instructors partners with schools to provide students with purposeful learning experiences led by inspirational educators. If you are committed to having a meaningful impact through instructing students in both one on one and small group settings to enhance student achievement, please apply and a member of our recruiting team will reach out to you with more details.
Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply.
University Instructors, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to kickstart your career in education!
Company Overview: University Instructors partners with schools to provide students with purposeful learning experiences led by inspirational educators. If you are committed to having a meaningful impact through instructing students in both one on one and small group settings to enhance student achievement, please apply and a member of our recruiting team will reach out to you with more details. Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply.
3770 N Decatur RdLouisville, KY
Websitehttps://www.ui.pcgus.com View all jobs at University Instructors, LLC
Get fresh Programs jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.