Client Services Coordinator Supervisor
- $49,923 to $64,900 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off
JOIN UHA’S TEAMWe focus on your health and pay 100% for your family's medical insurance and provide 20 days of paid personal time off during your first year
Client Services Coordinator Supervisor
Department: Client Services
FLSA Status: Full Time, Exempt
Salary Level: 1Mgmt
Supervise Client Services Coordinators to ensure workflow standards are being met in order to maintain a superb client experience for UHA Brokers, Consultants and Clients. Enhance business relationships with UHA Clients and Brokers. Maintain Client Services reports, provide general administrative support to Client Services Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and develop the Client Services Coordinators to achieve their establish goals and to provide and maintain a superb client experience.
- Conduct Retention Meetings with clients and brokers as assigned.
- Provide high level of customer service to Elite UHA clients as assigned by the Client Services Manager and/or VP of Client Services, which may include presentations to groups.
- Conduct monthly Group Administrator Webinars and Group Administrator trainings upon request.
- Conduct employer portal trainings upon request.
- Compile Voice of the Customer (VOC) survey scores and comments for the department, Manager, and Executive review on a monthly basis. Track performance measures to determine areas for improvement to achieve stated goals.
- Research, address and resolve VOC dissatisfaction reports within 1-2 business days of receipt and provide feedback to Manager and VP of Client Services upon completion. Assign tasks to the Group’s Client Services Liaison/Coordinator as needed upon receipt of dissatisfaction reports or action forms.
- Monitor and maintain tracking logs and reports for Promotional Items, Concierge Status Report, Open Enrollment Survey, Salesforce AR Events reports, ACD Call Monitoring, Call Tracking etc.
- Develop and maintain sections of the training manuals and procedures. Review and update procedures on a regular basis in collaboration with Client Services Manager.
- Assist when needed in coordinating and booking travel for Client Services Liaisons, Client Services Manager, and VP of Client Services when traveling to neighbor islands for business purposes.
- Ensure a high level of service is being continuously provided to Brokers and Clients.
- Assist the department in completing Business Plan Projects and other goals established by Management and Executives.
- Act as backup for Client Services Liaison Supervisor and Manager..
- Ensure timesheets are consistently accurate and complete for each pay period.
- This Position prohibits any activity that requires interpretation of clinical information to customers, including the choosing of a set of criteria to use for handling a request for healthcare services or treatment.
- Active participation in Performance Improvement projects to assure that UHA fulfills its commitment to continually improve its performance and achieve the goals of the annual business plan.
Required Education and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including, but not limited to: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient PC keyboarding skills.
- Able to supervise and review the work of associates.
- Able to handle all types of client and broker calls in a professional manner. Must be able to assist clients and brokers who escalate issues.
- Able to work as a contributing Team Member towards achieving management’s stated goals.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of work experience in enrollment, billing, customer service, sales or claims processing functions, preferably in the medical insurance business.
Preferred and Advanced Qualifications:
- Previous experience with QNXT, MAS200 and Salesforce.com preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college.
- Two (2) years of work experience supervising others preferred.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Able to drive an automobile as needed on Oahu and, if necessary, travel by airplane to the neighbor islands
- Regularly required to sit and work with a PC for a long period of time
- Frequent sitting, stooping, walking, seeing, hearing, speaking
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds
- This position is a work from office (Honolulu downtown)
Equipment and Software Use
- Standard office equipment (copier, fax, multi-line phone, typewriter, scanner)
- IBM compatible personal computer
Competitive compensation & excellent benefits offered
Visit our website at https://uhahealth.com/page/career-opportunities to apply and for details about vacant positions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
University Health AllianceHonolulu, HI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.