Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
We are seeking an experienced Shipping and Receiving Clerk with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude to add to our warehouse team. The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is primarily responsible for any and all duties associated with shipping and receiving packages. This role requires being able to multi-task and perform several different job functions. The employee must be able to move quickly and effectively from task to task as necessary to meet shipping and receiving schedules.
· 2+ years of experience as Shipping/Receiving Clerk
· Valid forklift license/certification (or willingness to obtain)
· The physical requirements of this position have the employee on his or her feet most of the day and may require lifting up to 50 lbs
Knowledge & Skills
· Proficient knowledge of shipping, receiving and tracking software (FedEx, UPS, and USPS)
· Strong attention to detail
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
· Flexible; willingness to work occasional overtime
· Ability to learn the physical appearance of parts to match to descriptions and part numbers
· Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
· Receive and unload orders of incoming parts and raw materials.
· Responsible for quality of packing and packaging to ensure products are received in good condition.
· Coordinates with production and/or sales shipping priorities
· Identify anomalies in shipping costs
· Create claims for missing/damages packages
· Complete Amazon orders on both Seller Central and Vender Central
· Strap down, wrap and weigh pallets for freight shipments
· Place orders for shipping supplies
· Create and schedule freight shipments
· Resolve shipping and receiving discrepancies
· Create BOL for freight shipments
University Frames, Inc.Anaheim, CA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.