University Cancer & Blood Center Athens, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
University Cancer & Blood Center is currently seeking to hire a full time Pharmacy Technician for our medically integrated pharmacy. Hours are M-F, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Retail Pharmacy position job duties include:
- Working closely with Pharmacist on duty to fill patient and employee prescriptions
- Receiving pharmacy stock on a daily basis
- Organization of invoices to be passed to Accounts Payable Dept.
- Adjudicate Claims, patient assistance
- Pre-Cert/Referrals for Pharmacy
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
Retail Pharmacy Tech:
- Certified Pharmacy Tech
- 5 years of Pharmacy experience
- Previous pharmacy billing experience is a plus
- Previous experience with inventory control
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Attention to detail is required
Visit our website at www.universitycancer.com for more information on UCBC.
University Cancer & Blood Center
3320 Old Jefferson RoadAthens, GA