University Cancer & Blood Center is hiring a full time Infusion Pharmacy Technician for our Medical Oncology Clinic. Hours will vary based on location. Some travel to our satellite sites will be required.
Job Duties include:
- Clean/sanitize hoods for daily mixing
- Prepare medications, premeds, and accompanying labels as necessary.
- Maintain drug inventory levels at 3 days or less, based on Master Daily Schedule and nurses schedule. Monitor inventory and make necessary adjustments.
- Restock supplies for mixing area.
- Previous Infusion Pharmacy experience is preferred
- Certified Pharmacy Technician License is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Positive attitude while working in a high stress, high volume facility
- High School Diploma required
For more information on University Cancer & Blood Center, please visit our website at www.universitycancer.com