We are seeking a Bicycle Store Sales Person to join our team! You will be responsible to serve our customers by selling products and meeting their needs.
Sales Representative Job Duties
- Services existing and new customers and obtain orders.
- Obtain customers information and create quotes.
- Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by the customer to determine bill.
- Places orders merchandise for the customer when it’s not in stock.
- Accepts any payments, bags merchandise, and completes the sale.
- Fill out and obtain approvals for financing.
- Customer returns; make suggestions to keep the sale.
- Obtain merchandise requested by customers.
- Be knowledgeable on the parts of the POS system that pertain to doing your job.
- Research customers request for products.
- Research the status of customers’ orders.
- Create a presentation based on our Sales 101 presentation.
- Answers customer's questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending in-house educational workshops; Online video training.
- Follows up with the sale to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Maintains contact with customers from previous sales and keeps them informed of their maintenance schedule.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of the shift.
- Perform opening and closing duties based on the opening procedures.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions.
- Receive and record packages from shipping companies.
- Clean and dust shelves, counters, tables, bikes, products.
- Air tires on bikes for sale.
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
- Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Creates signage to help promote the merchandise.
- Assemble car racks; other assemblies
- Determine what bikes need to be assembled and move them to the assembly area.
- Management reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Cycling enthusiast are highly welcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Problem solving
- Computer knowledge
University Bicycle Center Inc
Why Work Here?
Great work environment; Laid back; Having fun servicing our customers.