University Adult Care is a non-profit organization dedicated to the happiness, health, and dignity of our clients. We accept clients of the North Carolina Community Alternatives Program in Mecklenburg and Cabarrus counties. We serve clients funded by the department of social services from Mecklenburg & Cabarrus and private pay clients. Our work requires a well-balanced, efficient, and loving team.
Regulations require us to have a certain number of staff, so it is of the utmost importance for us to fill these roles. We are seeking an LPN / RN to join our team, as soon as possible.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please, apply directly to this post. We look forward to speaking with you.
University Adult Care
Why Work Here?Being a caregiver can be very stressful. Your loved one may rely on you for everything from food preparation to general health care. UAC's adult day care facility can help you get that much-needed break that you've been looking for. With our amazing services, you won't have to worry while you're away. In business for 24 years, all of our staff members are trained who will keep your loved one safe. Everyone in the center is CPR certified and tested for TB.
We are in business for 25+ years.