PROJECT & RESEARCH SUPP & ADM AS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project and Research Support provides critical support to major projects and activities through of the Virtual Education and Innovative Learning Center through all three UPPR campuses.
Position is contingent upon continued grant funding
- Skills essential for success in this role include: a strong customer service orientation, a commitment to continuous improvement and excellence, demonstrated ability to simultaneously work under pressure, prioritize assignments, manage multiple tasks, and proactively anticipate emerging issues and offer solutions. Prior experience coordinating complex special events and working with senior level leadership and faculty is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capabilities, outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to compose and edit a variety of correspondence and proven competence creating and editing PowerPoint presentations, including the generation of charts and graphs using data sets required. Must be available to work beyond the regular 8 am to 5 pm workday.
- Plan, coordinate and execute assigned projects. Complete projects within allotted timelines and budgets.
- Develop and enforce research and projects procedures. Perform day-to-day management of project team and address any team issues promptly.
- Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion, and termination activities.
- Act as primary contact for faculty and student’s communications. Report project progress, status, and issues if any to client on regular basis.
- Prepare project documentations and research reports for management review. Create and Follow - up faculty contract.
- Conduct team meetings to discuss about project status and issues.
- Monitor project progress regularly and report the same to management
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field, and 3 years to 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Nitro or Adobe. Desirable knowledge in applications such as MS Bookings, Monday, Sign Now and Mojo Helpdesk, or equivalent.
Universidad Politecnica de Puerto Rico
ScienceView all jobs at Universidad Politecnica de Puerto Rico