Machine Operator / Production Worker
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Universal Tube is a leading manufacturer and supplier of metal tubular components for the automotive industry. We are currently looking for self motivated team players to join our organization.
Do you thrive on routine? Do you enjoy consistency? Do you enjoy challenging yourself and setting goals to increase your productivity? If you responded yes to any of these questions, please take the time to apply for this opportunity. Veterans and Returning Citizens encouraged to apply.
Both 1st and 2nd shift positions available:
1ST SHIFT (4:00AM - 2:30PM) (4 DAYS/10 HOURS) Starting at $14.50
2ND SHIFT (2:30PM - 1:00AM) (4 DAYS/10 HOURS) Starting at $14.75
- Excellent attendance
- Meet quality and production standards
- Follow safety requirements
- Operate machines fabricating metal parts in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Maintain records of production and scrap figures
- Maintain work area ensuring a clean and orderly work space
- Follow and support company policies, procedures and instructions
- Other duties as assigned
- Skill and ease using hands
- Basic Math, Reading & Comprehension Skills
- Physical ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Previous experience working in a factory is preferred, but not required
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Referral program
- EAP Employee Assistance Program
- (8) Paid holidays
- Paid time off after 90 days
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Job related tuition reimbursement
No phone calls please.
Universal TubeWhy Work Here?
Universal Tube was founded in 1980 and has maintained a simple business philosophy. "The customer comes first" is the professional approach we put into our relationships with our customers and the products we manufacture. At Universal Tube, we are dedicated to providing personalized customer service and high-quality products at competitive prices. No matter what tubing application, Universal Tube can meet it with a product that is unmatched in quality, design and performance.
2607 Bond StreetRochester Hills, MI
ManufacturingView all jobs at Universal Tube