Transportation Scheduler/ Dispatcher - Warren County Transit
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Transportation Dispatcher - Warren County Transit Systems
Do you like finding solutions and solving puzzles? Are you a great communicator and problem solver who remains calm under pressure? Those are the qualities we look for in our dispatchers! Apply today!
Universal Transportation Systems, LLC. has an opening for a friendly, reliable dispatcher to join our growing company!
Who We Are: UTS provides transportation for students, elderly, developmentally disabled clients to school, work, doctor’s appointments etc. We transport clients of all age ranges. We primarily service the Warren County area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fields phone calls from clients and communicate with drivers
- Routes trips in an efficient manner possible to meet contractual obligations.
- Enters route information into the database to ensure accuracy for monthly schedules and billing.
- Submits written notification for scheduling changes that are not on the daily schedule.
- Maintains communication with representative for clients to gain clear instructions for transportation.
- Executes scheduling duties in an expediently, considering all available data and resources, so as not to overburden the drivers.
- Follows up with drivers regarding client concerns to identify the problem and determine a resolution.
- Investigates and responds to all client complaints and concerns.
- Follows up with clients to thank them for their feedback and advise them of the steps being taken to correct the issue.
- Keeps a record of all client complaints and correction action plans.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two years of scheduling and/or dispatching experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to interact clearly and effectively, in both written and oral communication while responding to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- TripSpark transportation routing software or similar experience a plus.
- Proficient computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Strong knowledge of greater Warren County Area
- Dispatch and GPS software knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to manage high call volume
What do we offer?
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 10 AM - 6:30 PM
- Pay starting at $16.00 - $18.00 per hour, based on experience.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Plenty of Overtime Opportunities
- Paid Vacation
UTS believes in promoting from within and supports a culture of building career opportunities. Apply today to join our team!
Location: 200 Senate Drive, Monroe, OH 45050, USA
Universal Transportation Systems
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Transit Dispatcher jobs daily straight to your inbox!