- Posted: over a month ago
Universal Therapeutic Services, LLC (UTS) is based in Greenville, SC and is "The" provider of quality behavioral health services. We believe that all people can make positive changes in their lives and build resiliency. We strive to enhance and restore the worth and dignity of all individuals in need of treatment. We provide services to children, adolescents and adults who suffer from mental health, substance abuse, emotional conditions, and mental health and substance abuse co-occurring disorders.
Description: UTS is seeking a Spanish Interpreter who can assist our local providers. In this role, you are an advocate for our Spanish-speaking clients as well as our therapists, fostering a higher quality of care through mutual understanding. Although our current opening is for Spanish interpreters, our organization is also interested in interpreters fluent in other languages. We encourage all applicants to check for additional openings. All applicants must submit to a written and oral skills test to demonstrate their fluency in both English and Spanish or be certified. Prior experience in healthcare is strongly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help clients understand and effectively communicate with their therapist as well as complete any necessary paperwork
- Provide translations of brochures and other informational materials
- Relay patient concerns to therapeutic and administrative staff
- Adhere to all HIPAA regulations regarding client information
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree, preferred
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Certification Required
- Healthcare or administrative experience
- Ability to translate written and oral communications
- Able to pass a Level II background check.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and state minimum required vehicle insurance coverage
Universal Therapeutic Services, LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Universal Therapeutic Services, LLC