- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Universal Technical Resource Services, Inc. (UTRS) is currently seeking Program Manager to join our team! At UTRS, we enjoy the benefits of working in a collaborative environment of close-knit team members. As a company, we provide a wide range of leading-edge engineering, management, and digital services to the public and private sectors. We are looking for someone that will support our mission to consistently deliver creative, high-quality, technology-based services to our customers on time and within budget.
The Exportable Combat Training Capability (XCTC) Assistant Program Manager (PM) directly supports the Collective Training Branch (TRC) within the Army National Guard (ARNG) on behalf of the NGB Training Division (TR), coordinates all efforts with internal and external stakeholders for the division as required.
Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the resourcing of XCTC rotations and their training requirements. Serves in an advisory capacity to the Collective Training branch and Training Division Chief on all XCTC training policy issues. Provides the historical reference and continuity for transitioning Government XCTC Program Managers (PM). Assistant to the XCTC PM to resolve current deficient areas and or predict future mission needs. Provides critical review, evaluation and input on the Army multiple-year POM/PPBE process. Evaluates and reviews XCTC POM build slides in preparation for the MDEP managers brief for approval. Assists in the tracking and inventory of XCTC government furnished equipment (GFE) in excess of $150M. Directly supports critical review, edit and re-write of contract documentation (Statement of Work, Sample Task Orders, Transition Plan, and Contract Evaluation Factors). Provides expertise in the DOD Risk Management Framework (RMF) information system compliance of Flex Train GFE for network and system compliance. Develop briefs, analytical reports, memoranda, point & information papers, and professional level documents to satisfy higher HQ and General Officer requests for information (RFI). SME in AR 25-50 and other administrative regulations.
Detailed Job Description
APM General duties / tasks
- The APM applies operational background and experience gained from military service, leadership roles, operational proficiency, during joint and combined operations to solve current deficient areas or predict future mission needs.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to program plan and schedule, identifies program issues and obtains viable solutions through resource allocation or contractual specification review and modification as necessary.
- Evaluates training plans for various projects or program activities to meet timeline requirements. Assesses and recommends the feasibility of proposed approaches to resolve problem issues.
- Participates in working groups, program development forums, analytical activities and other forums as required to accomplish contractual requirements.
- Demonstrates superior writing and presentation skills to develop briefs, memorandums, point papers, information papers, other professional level documents, concept and analytical reports for the client.
- Performs multi-faceted assignments requiring the analysis and synthesis of multiple projects running concurrently.
- Maintains and complies with all security procedures in the performance of duties.
- Update and maintain the 5-year XCTC Rotation training calendar.
- Represent the PM in his absence (Attend weekly briefings and meetings as necessary).
- Represent the PM during rotation training XCTC Lane Validation and or at other training venues.
- Represent the PM’s interests during XCTC initial, mid, and final planning conferences at various CONUS locations.
- Provide critical review and input to scheduled XCTC quarterly Program Management Reviews (PMR) with vendor.
- Assist the PM in monitoring developed XCTC Program Objective and Milestones (POAM) for projected deliverables and verify services are delivered on schedule and within established parameters.
- Manage input data input in the Mission and Requirements Roster Synchronization (MARRS) system for scheduling XCTC unit rotations.
- Analyze current and previous training year programmatic XCTC After Action Review (AAR) files to identify long-term trend analysis.
- Establish mitigation actions plan (MAP) to address annual XCTC training program issues.
- Update the weekly quad chart and the Task Management Tracker (TMT), as necessary.
- Update the XCTC Distinguished Visitor (DV) status report for all exercise rotations.
- Coordinate ammunition requests with State Training Officers (STOs) / RS Rotation Directors (RDs) and TR-S for each XCTC rotation.
- Manage the XCTC directory (historical data and information) files in the Division “G” drive network. Produce, publish, and file all internal / external SITREPS.
- Create, analyze, review and maintain the XCTC Program Regulation NGR 350-50-1.
- Establish and maintain effective habitual relationships with customers, external agencies, and other training programs as necessary.
- Serve as the SME for Army Regulation 25-50 and other regulations.
- Perform other program management duties as assigned.
This position will require the following skillsets and experience:
- Must be US Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance
- COVID-19 vaccination required per Executive Order 14042.
UTRS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UTRS is a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing and background verifications.
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form (CC-305)
Universal Technical Resource Services, Inc.
AddressArlington Heights, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Universal Technical Resource Services, Inc.