Full Time IT Support Technician
Universal Storage Group Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Put your life experience to work for us!
Do you share our CORE Values?
- Whatever It Takes
- Be the Spark!
- Top of Mind, Market & Industry
- Sincere, Approachable & Passionate
- On Target & Goal Oriented
- Honorable With Personal Integrity
Then put them to work for us. Universal Storage Group is a dynamic, growing, innovative company delivering world class customer service, and offering award-winning training programs, competitive pay, great healthcare and additional benefits, and the opportunity for career growth.
Universal Storage Group is looking for an IT Support Manager to join our team in our Columbia, SC office. Self-Storage is a fast-paced environment and requires a support team who can respond with solutions quickly and professionally. Our ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and communication skills. As a USG IT Support Technician you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting and maintaining technology equipment for our self-storage locations, such as printer, scanner, webcam, tablet, cellphone, and computer issues;
- Assist the field with power cycling the internet at the site level,
- Updating and maintaining various forms for use by the company,
- Performing regular audits of location computers after business hours,
- Assist with the coordination of technology transfers for locations onboarding or exiting,
- Traveling to new locations to assist with start-up or assist current locations as needed,
This is a full time position with scheduled hours Monday – Friday from 11:00am – 8:00pm EST. Knowledge of standard computer peripherals is required. IT support, self-storage or property management experience would be beneficial. Hands-on knowledge of DropBox, Zoom, Excel, WORD, and Outlook is a must.
USG full-time employees have access to the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance with Company Contribution of up to $350 per month
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Up to 120 hours PTO annually
- 401k with company match
- Paid Holidays
Candidate Requirements -
Valid Driver’s License
Successfully Complete Background Check
Successfully Complete Drug Screen
Physical Demands –
The physical demands described here are representative of these that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employees must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception, and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms. Employees are frequently required to climb or balance; bend; kneel; crouch; or squat, and talk or hear. Employees are occasionally required to sit for periods of time.
Universal Storage Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nothing in this Job Description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Powered by JazzHR