Customer Service Specialist (a.k.a. Concierge Service Specialist)
Universal Rx provides innovative managed care prescription services to clients that improve health outcomes for members. We have made it our mission to provide personally tailored, affordable prescription drug services to our plan members.
Expatriate Prescription Services (EPS), a division of Universal Rx, provides expatriates with convenient access to high-quality, low-cost prescription drugs, using an efficient and reliable delivery system in over 200 countries worldwide.
EPS seeks to hire a full-time Concierge Service Specialist to support our growing Concierge Service Operations team. This role will be responsible for providing concierge-level prescription benefit services to expatriates who are living and working abroad.
If you are the ideal candidate, you are driven and self-motivated. You are excited at the prospect of working in an entrepreneurial environment and helping shape the future of our business. You are a team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced workplace and providing excellent service to your customers. If this sounds like you, please read on and apply.
Manages phone and email interactions with patients and clients, adhering to strict quality and timeliness requirements.
Collects, documents, captures, and records patient information, including health and insurance information.
Understands and interprets prescription benefits and communicate clearly to patients and clients.
Clearly communicates overall prescription medication order process and status to patients and clients.
Communicates with physician offices, hospitals, and pharmacies to resolve complex issues.
Passionate about helping people in a time of need.
· Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3+ years of experience in the health care, pharmacy, insurance industries, or equivalent experience as deemed relevant by the employer.
· Ability to read, write, and interpret professional documents. Ability to compile reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees.
· Spanish fluency is a plus.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to calculate percentage increases and decreases, as well as, evaluate data for pricing.
· Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of practical problems. Ability to problem solve and evaluate scenarios to determine the best solution.
· May occasionally have the need to lift up to 25 pounds
· May be required to sit for long periods of time
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Functional working knowledge of service technology platforms including telephony systems, Salesforce, claims systems, etc. is a plus.
Competitive compensation plan
Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off
Universal Rx is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free workplace.
Please visit our website universalrx.com to learn more about our company and visit expatps.com for more information about our EPS Product Line.