Regional Sales Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work remote the majority of each week - occasional presence in the facility as needed for meetings, customer visits, and tours.
Business casual work setting!
Plan and execute sales plan to grow new customer sales revenues from new account prospects identified and classified as those companies that did and did not purchase from URT in previous year gross sales. Work hand in hand with Business Development Specialist to grow current and new customers for URT within defined campaign objectives as designated with a defined sales revenue budget determined by sales manager. This includes establishing strong relationships with customers, building knowledge of their needs, and cross-selling URT’s products and services. Solicit orders for goods or services in person and over the telephone interactions. Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Manage and maintain customer records and interaction activity with current and new potential customers in URT’s operation database (CRM) customer relationship database (Sales Pipeline), and manage unique account management reporting requirements established by department manager.
Essential Job Functions
1. Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from existing customer and new potential customers.
2. Maintain computerized customer and prospect database by obtaining and entering customer contact, opportunity profile and other key information into CRM.
3. Assist with establishing specific segment campaigns and work hand in hand with Business Development Specialist executing specific campaigns to solicit new business from potential customers including but not limited to research on specific market segment customer targets establishing working campaigns.
4. Develop and prepare sales tactics and materials that present URT’s products and services, in a manner which to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or services of URT.
5. Account management objectives-develop and deploy relationship management tactics with key customer contacts; obtain names of other influencers, decision makers, and approvers within account to position URT value propositions. Responsible for setting next action and execution.
6. Identify and record within the company CRM system current position and various sales tactics of the sales opportunities within each phase of the customer defined decision making process.
7. Adjust sales scripts and messaging to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals and customer needs.
8. Communicate effectively with URT management and customer’s management based on tactical level issues.
9. React to customer requirements outside of standard products services offered by URT when warranted by profiling needs and requirements and effectively working these objectives with URT Product Line, or Executive Management for resolution.
10. Contact applicable businesses and/or entities by telephone pursuant to special projects assigned by department manager.
11. Identify and suggest process improvements as necessary to maintain high-quality, efficient processes across all tasks.
12. Provide mentoring to other team members in areas of unique knowledge and other supporting team initiatives.
13. Other job-related tasks as assigned.
14. Travel as required to meet new business objectives and as directed by departmental manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling services, including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Advance user expertise of customer relationship database (CRM).
· Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook; Microsoft Access a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to modify message delivery to meet varying needs of customers.
· Ability to organize and manage time, predicting and meeting changing demands as necessary.
· Travel requirements: 25% of time
Education and Experience
Minimum education high school diploma or equivalent; four-year degree in sales and marketing preferred. Minimum of five years of experience in sales.
Universal Recycling Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified or qualifiable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Universal Recycling TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Great Health Benefits -- PTO after 90 days -- help save the environment!
Universal Recycling Technologies (URT) is a certified recycling company that provides electronics recycling, universal waste recycling and asset recovery solutions across a diverse range of market segments including OEMs, retailers, municipalities and Fortune 500 organizations. URT is headquartered in Wisconsin, with additional facilities in New Hampshire, Oregon, and Texas. We are e-Stewards®, NAID® AAA, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 14001:2015 certified. Universal Recycling Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified or qualifiable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
2301 Franklin DriveFort Worth, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Universal Recycling Technologies
Get fresh Major Account Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.