General Production Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$1,500 hiring bonus
$500 referral bonus
Multiple positions on FIRST and SECOND shift - $2.00 premium for second shift
The purpose of the General Production Operator (GPO) is to process and sort TV’s, computers, assorted electronics and commodities through any general production process on the shop floor as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Disassemble and sort electronics and related equipment
- Load and unload items from containers if applicable
- Distinguish between commodity component pieces, sort and place in appropriate containers
- Meet defined production goals
- Adhere to operating, health, and safety protocols
- Maintain a clean, orderly work environment. General housekeeping
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to use hand tools necessary in disassembly
- Ability to perform essential duties
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods
Education and Experience
Universal Recycling Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified or qualifiable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Universal Recycling Technologies
2535 Beloit AvenueJanesville, WI
ManufacturingView all jobs at Universal Recycling Technologies
Get fresh Second jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.