Machinist / Tool and Die Maker / CNC Machine Operator
Universal Plastics & Engineering Company Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Rockville, MD
We are seeking a Machinist to join our team! We are a small Plastic Manufacturer that has been in Rockville since 1957. All training on our specialized forming machines is personal and hands-on.
This is a position with great responsibility, and we are looking for someone who takes pride in their work and wants to find a long-term home.
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
GOOD SALARY & BENEFITS
- Mechanical experience is necessary
- Some machinist skills on Lathes, Grinders, Drill Press, and more will be a great asset
- Some electrical knowledge is preferred
- MUST BE ABLE TO EASILY COMMUTE WITH OWN TRANSPORTATION
- MUST SPEAK ENGLISH
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- You will operate and repair a variety of machines and mechanical instruments
- The job also entails setting up tooling in plastic forming machines and changing materials as needed for different production orders
- You will be taught to make adjustments to machine timing and adjust cutting out of parts in addition to making other adjustments
- You will be required to QC formed parts that come off the machine and compare them to customer specs
- Handling delicate dies; arranging production schedule, ordering materials, and spare parts; troubleshooting
Universal Plastics & Engineering CompanyWhy Work Here?
GOOD HOURS, GOOD BENEFITS, GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT!