ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN - THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP COLLEGE CREDITS AVAILABLE - CAN TURN INTO PART TIME / FULL TIME POSITION AFTER A TRIAL PERIOD.
We are a Marketing Firm located in Downtown Dallas, TX that specializes in business development, marketing, sales and fundraising for a large number of Fortune 100 and World-renown Non Profit Organizations.
The Human Resources Intern will learn and develop communication, time management, problem solving, relationship development, human resources and goal setting skills, which are fundamental for a successful long term career in the business world.
You be able to:
- Develop new skills applicable to day to day tasks in HR
- Be part of an exciting, young, vibrant atmosphere
- Be able to travel
- Be able to turn into a long-term career.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to build effective relationships
- On-boarding agents, payroll, etc.
- Communication skills
- How to create and maintain a positive work environment
The HR Inter will be responsible for:
- Handle Company programs and policies regarding employees such as recruitment, processing applications, verifying employment, separation and exiting, contracts and compensation schedule in compliance with company's policies, laws and agreements.
- On-boarding agents and create and post job advertisement.
- Implement and maintain corporate HR policies.
- Develop and improve recruiting strategies that provide good workers and enhance employee retention.
- Creating a positive work environment and assure that recruitment policies follow movement guidelines.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Great people skills
* Organizational & time management skills
* Ability to solve problems
* Student Mentality
* Winning attitude.
IF YOU FEEL THIS MIGHT BE THE RIGHT FIT, SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ASAP. IF YOU'RE SELECTED, YOU'LL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 24-48 HOURS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IS UP TO DATE.