Now hiring an Entry Level Marketing Assistant!
Position Type: Entry Level, Full Time, Permanent
Are you ambitious? Outgoing? Do you enjoy working to coordinate marketing teams and sales events for product launches? Then Universal Marketing be the right fit for you!
We are hiring full time Marketing Assistant to join our team ASAP! We are looking for permanent team members.
The Marketing Assistant will be working with our sales team and will have the opportunity to help organize and lead our sales events. Universal Marketing is rapidly expanding with new openings, we are offering growth and development into management roles and team leadership roles. We offer competitive salaries, on the job training and a workplace environment that puts its team members first.
Marketing Assistant Job Description:
Our Marketing Assistant will help to create an outstanding experience and guide customers to new products and packages. Universal Marketing members are great at interacting with others and provide excellent customer service. Our Marketing Assistants are up to date on the latest news and trends. Our team members will ideally be excellent leaders who can manage and coach a team.
Our associates create buzz and excitement surrounding our services and products by providing customers with innovative solutions to guide their decision-making process. Our team is committed to a superior experience. We start by listening to each customer’s unique needs and matching them with products that best fit their lifestyle. We foster a supportive team environment, geared at keeping our shoppers happy.
Marketing Assistant Key Qualifications:
* Demonstrates great customer service and face to face interactions
* Previous retail, or sales experience is a plus- we are looking for excellent communicators!
* Great interpersonal skills, works well within a collaborative environment
* Attention to detail while entering customer information
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
* Help customers by answering any questions that may arise
* Enter customer data to complete sales transactions
* Drive sales by suggesting compatible products, services,
* Provide knowledgeable responses to consumer inquiries
*Work on Customer Retention
* Applicants for the Marketing position must be at least eighteen years of age and authorized to work in the United States
If you’d like to become a member of our team, apply today!