ENTRY LEVEL OPENINGS! Restaurant / Retail Experience preferred
Do you want to start a growing career in the business world?
Want to work in a vibrant, fun, fast paced environment?
Tired of working holidays, nights and weekends?
We might be perfect for each other!
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION, IDEAL FOR CANDIDATES WITH 0-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Universal Marketing is opening 3 new branches in the first half of 2020 and we're hiring entry level candidates for our customer service, marketing and sales departments! This is an Entry Level position so no experience is necessary, we will fully train the candidates hired. However, candidates with experience in the retail, hospitality, restaurant and customer service have been found very successful in our industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ENTRY LEVEL EXECUTIVE:
- Communicate effectively with teams/clients.
- Prospect for new partners, identify new sales opportunities and create a business pipeline.
- Setting up presentations, analyzing market results and identifying areas of improvement for the team.
- Support solution sales, and provide consultative sales by uncovering their consumer needs, and presenting them solutions.
- Meet monthly targets, as well as contribute to the overall pod targets.
BENEFITS FOR THE ENTRY LEVEL EXECUTIVE
- Plethora of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc
- Travel to our other locations in New York, Chicago, D.C. Miami, and internationally (if desired)
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays, nights, weekends OFF!
- Investment in your growth and progression
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ENTRY LEVEL EXECUTIVE
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in marketing, public relations, communications,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!