Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. Arlington, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking to enhance, change, or even start your career in the logistics and supply chain field, we have the position for you! Our Warehouse Operations Supervisors play a pivotal role in the overall success of our operations in being the face of the company to our various customers. One would be tasked with warehouse and inventory management as well as managing and leading our general workforce to meet operational goals.
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH) is a leading single-source logistics provider that offers a broad scope of services throughout the entire supply chain. Universal's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.
We manage and operate a warehouse facility in Grand Prairie, TX, which encompass shipping and receiving, picking and packing, inventory management, and sequencing operations for a major automotive manufacturer in the area.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 2+ years supervisory or management experience in a warehousing, distribution or transportation environment
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving and analytical skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, ability to multitask
- A competitive and career oriented mindset
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Management of inventory and material flow
- Quality and safety compliance management involving company policies and procedures
- Interacting with the customer on a daily basis, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Various reports related to production, quality, safety, timeliness, staffing, maintenance, and discrepancies
- Act as a liaison between the company and customers forming and maintaining positive relationships
- Other tasks delegated by the customer and/or General Manager
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits package including major medical, dental, 401K, and vacation in addition to offering upward mobility within the company. If you are an energetic, self-motivated individual with the drive to become part of a growing organization, do not hesitate, respond today!
Universal's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.Why Work Here?
Growing industry with lots of room for advancement!
Universal Logistics Holdings is a full-service provider of customized transportation and logistics solutions. For over 80 years, we have provided complete services including dry van and specialized transportation, intermodal drayage, material handling and value-added services, and global trade management. Universal's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.
Transportation and Storage