The Invoicing Clerk is responsible for auditing the bills, which go out to the customers. The Invoicing Clerk will audit all required information from the bill of lading against the information entered by the agent in the AS400/TMW Suite system. The Invoicing Clerk will also audit the billing on the load to ensure the charges are correctly entered on the customer invoice, utilizing customer and agent specific noted requirements as necessary while maintaining company standards for charges such as fuel, tarp, and insurance. Once all information is checked for accuracy, the load is marked ready to print and passed to settlements for payment.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Customer invoicing.
- Calling agents, regional managers, customers, and other company personnel to resolve billing issues.
- Keeping the rate queue current and making sure that all loads receive resolution.
- Using the Powertrack system and customer web billing systems where appropriate to invoice customers.
- Completing the Master Bill process and releasing Master Bill invoices to print.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- One year experience in a related office setting.
- Knowledge of data processing.
- Knowledge of TL2000 AS400 a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- Ability to utilize various communication methods, including email and phone skills required.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, management, and agents.
- Ability to independently solve problems and see them through to resolution.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally.
Universal Truckload Inc. offers a competitive base salary and benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, and vacation in addition to offering upward mobility within the company. If you are an energetic, self-motivated individual with the drive to become part of a growing organization, please reply with an attachment of your resume and salary requirements for consideration.
Universal's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.
Why Work Here?Universal Logistics Holdings is a full-service provider of customized transportation and logistics solutions. For over 80 years, we have provided complete services including dry van and specialized transportation, intermodal drayage, material handling and value-added services, and global trade management. Universal's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.
Growing industry with lots of room for advancement!