3rd Shift Warehouse Supervisor
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. Flint, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $54,000 to $62,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Logistics Insight Corporation (LINC) is a leading third party logistics provider (3PL) that offers a broad scope of services throughout the entire supply chain. LINC's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings. Currently, LINC is seeking Warehouse Floor Supervisor candidates for our Flint, MI operation. This operation serves as a cross-dock and a consolidation center for major automotive manufacturers in the area.
This position is an entry-level management role. The successful candidate can expect to supervise anywhere from 15-20 hourly associates and oversee an area of the operation, whether it be inbound, outbound, returnable container, material pull or production.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 1-3 years experience in warehouse/distribution management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or other Business related field (preferred)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to multitask
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supervision of facility staff including labor, clerical, and yard drivers
- Coordination and supervision of day to day operations including material flow
- Supervision and enforcement of quality and safety compliance, as well as Company policies and procedures with respect to entire facility staff
- Reports related to production, quality, safety, staffing, maintenance, and discrepancies
- Communicating effectively and accurately to Customer and upper management
- Additional tasks delegated by the Customer and/or upper management
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits package including major medical, dental, 401K, and vacation in addition to offering upward mobility within the company. If you are an energetic, self-motivated individual with the drive to become part of a growing organization, do not hesitate, respond today!
Universal's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.Why Work Here?
Growing industry with lots of room for advancement!
Universal Logistics Holdings is a full-service provider of customized transportation and logistics solutions. For over 80 years, we have provided complete services including dry van and specialized transportation, intermodal drayage, material handling and value-added services, and global trade management. Universal's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.
Transportation and Storage