VP of Sales (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
VP of Sales
Universal Language Service, Inc is seeking a seasoned Sales Leader to lead our sales initiatives and strategies for the various language services we offer. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of senior level sales management and account management experience. Language services industry sales and account management experience is highly desired. This is a remote role that can be based in the state of Washington or surrounding states. This role will require travel based on client and business needs. Along with occasional travel to our main offices in Bellevue, WA.
Who are we: Universal Language Service is the premier Interpreter and translator referral service agency offering experienced certified professionals for Over-the-Phone, Video Remote, On-Site Interpretation, Document and Multimedia Translation in over 200 Languages including Sign, Tactile and Captioning. With our global presence, experience, and expertise, we can manage projects of all kinds and of all sizes in a wide range of businesses across many industries like Healthcare, Government, Legal, Technical, Education, Insurance, Travel and many more. Superior equipment, technology, offices, data centers and a persistent commitment to great customer service has allowed our business and team to grow continuously for 25 years!
What we offer you: Comprehensive insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision, company paid life, LTD and voluntary insurance coverages. Paid holidays and generous paid time off. Excellent salary base plus commission pay structure.
SUMMARY: The VP of Sales & Account Management serves as a direct liaison between clients, stakeholders, and their customers. Overall accountability for the sales organization performance and the profitable achievement of sales organization goals. The VP of Sales & Account Management will lead the sales objectives aligned with the business objectives to grow Universal Language Service, Inc. in all markets nationally. In addition, will have oversight and manage the contractual needs of the client. Collaborating with all internal stakeholders to ensure data is analyzed, managing complaints, fill rates, generating new leads and identifying industry trends. Strong sales professional skilled in sales, marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), team building, management, and account management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzing the current department needs and making recommendations to enhance workflow and productivity.
- Analyze, evaluate, create, and restructure existing client’s agreements.
- Setting up standard operating procedures for the sales department.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends to expand into other markets.
- Sells the company’s products and services at a national level to grow new and existing business partnerships.
- Works toward increasing sales growth nationally at an established rate determined by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Assists with the coordination of sales efforts.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the client experience.
- Heavy concentration managing the pacific northwest client base, with growth into the national market.
- Works to close new contracts/accounts in the pacific northwest and nationally.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the CEO.
- The VP of Sales will grow a successful regional sales team. Will manage the account management support team and marketing support team.
- Fulfills supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. While continuing to sell the product and close deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5-10 years of senior level sales management experience. Language services sales experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete work while traveling.
- Thorough knowledge of territory, market needs, and clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
Universal Language Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Universal Language Service, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Universal Language Service, Inc.