Full-Time Psychiatry Opportunity
Cedar Creek Hospital - St. John's (Lansing), MI
Cedar Creek provides a continuum of individualized treatment to adolescents and adults needing psychiatric and/or substance abuse treatment. Patients are treated by a qualified multi-disciplinary team, including, but not limited to, a psychiatrist, registered nurses, social workers and recreational therapists.
- Full Time, Employed or Independent Contractor options
- On-site with option to do some tele-psychiatry
- New Facility, opened November, 2017
- Adult & Adolescent (12-17) Case Load
- Duties include admission evaluations, treatment team leadership, daily care of patients assigned and administrative duties as related to patient care.
- Rotating Call
Compensation & Benefits (employed):
- Base Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Benefits Package Including: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurances, PTO, CME, 401k, Malpractice Insurance
Cedar Creek Hospital is a NEW Inpatient Treatment Facility, located in southcentral Michigan - less than 30 minutes from Lansing, and about 1 hour east of Grand Rapids. You will have the opportunity for a work-life balance in a caring environment that promotes both personal and professional growth, plus, the best of both worlds - a safe, family-friendly community and access to multiple cities! The local area has much to do including shopping, fine dining, local parks, museums, and is just minutes from the Michigan State University Campus.
COME PRACTICE WITH US!
Cedar Creek Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS).