Central Florida Behavioral Hospital is currently recruiting a New General Psychiatrist for our Inpatient Services in Sunny Orlando, FL. Central Florida Behavioral is a private psychiatric center offering a full continuum of multidisciplinary care that includes inpatient/acute care, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient services. The programs serve children, adolescents and adults with general psychiatric, substance abuse and dual treatment diagnoses.
• Very competitive compensation packages including employed base salary with benefits.
• Position offers work-life balance to enjoy all the area has to offer!
• Hospital Campus sits on seven beautiful acres offering a therapeutic environment that is serene and comforting.
• Collegial and caring work environment with a supportive leadership team and administrative support.
• Shared weekend and weeknight call with very reasonable caseload.
• Ability to do a mix of Inpatient with Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient if interested.
Duties and Requirement:
• Duties will include admission evaluations and assessments, treatment team management, daily care of patient, reasonable shared weekend/weeknight call and administrative duties as related to patient care with the Inpatient Programs.
• Must be Board Certified/Eligible in General Psychiatry or sub-specialty with active FL license or the ability to obtain.
• ECT experience and interest a plus!
Central Florida Behavioral Hospital is centrally located in Orlando, FL easily accessible off I-4 near Sea World, minutes from Disney World and approximately an hour drive to Daytona Beach.
Central Florida Behavioral Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies. Please visit our website at www.centralfloridabehavioral.com.
For more information, please contact:
UHS In-house Physician Recruiter, Behavioral Division
Universal Health Services, Inc.
UHS of Delaware, Inc.
3295 River Exchange Dr. STE 190
Norcross, GA 30092
Office (866)227-5415 x225 | Cell (440) 361-1078