$39,936.00 - $54,912.00 per year
Forward resume stating which position & location to: Dorothy.Scott@uhsinc.com
MA Level Clinicians: Substance Abuse A Must -
Exciting opportunities for motivated clinicians to build their clinical skills and become a part of a dedicated multidisciplinary team of professionals.
Arbour Counseling Services - Lowell offers a continuum of care for Children, Adolescents and Adults. Our Community Mental Health Center is a great place to grow. We have Licensed Level Positions available giving clinicians the ability to customize their own professional experience. Flexible schedule to accommodate work/life balance. New Grads come check us out!
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Outpatient Clinicians offering Individual, Group and Family treatment
- Support clients through collaboration with other medical service providers, state agencies, other mental health services (including crisis services), and other community agencies and resources.
- Individuals are responsible for managing their own schedules.
- Good time management skills necessary to maintain appointments and timely record keeping.
Excellent Benefits including 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, etc...
- Ongoing Training and free CEU Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Individual and Group Supervision
- Active Team Member
- Flexible Schedule