CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER (CMO) - INPATIENT PSYCHIATRY - DENVER AREA
Highlands Behavioral Health System is an 86 bed private psychiatric hospital located in Littleton, CO just a few miles from downtown Denver specializing in mental health and chemical dependency care. We offer a full range of mental health treatment services for Adults and Adolescents ages 11 and older. Each psychiatrist and member of our clinical staff works to provide effective treatment for depression, suicide prevention programs, drug and alcohol treatment and other specialized programs.
We are currently seeking to add a like-minded, quality-focused Psychiatry Chief Medical Officer/Medical Director to lead our dynamic and passionate medical-staff team.
- Oversee well-established medical-staff team of physicians and advanced practitioners;
- Outstanding clinical outcomes – Seclusion & Restraint Rates lower than average;
- Mixed Clinical/Administrative duties - 75% Clinical / 25% Administrative duties;
- Monday-Friday, day schedule with minimal call/weekends required;
- Caseload will consist of providing inpatient care to 13-15 adult patients per day;
- Identify and oversee the development of the programs and clinical services necessary to meet key mental health needs of the community;
- Monitor, evaluate, and modify the clinical programs, utilizing the input and skills of the clinical management team;
- Develop and implement clinical policies and procedures, making recommendations when necessary;
- Participate in treatment planning, implementation and monitoring;
- Review all diagnostic and treatment reports on patients and complete discharge summaries;
- Member of Medical Executive Committee, and attends and participates in other necessary meetings;
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Base Salary; Productivity Bonus; Malpractice with Tail coverage; Paid Time Off; Company-matched 401k retirement plan; Annual CME allowance; Medical, dental, vision, ST/LT Disability insurance, etc.; Relocation package if needed; Sign-on bonus; Student loan assistance; Employee stock purchase plan;
The qualifications for the position are the minimum requirements needed to be successful in the position. The level of experience and expertise for the job is determined by the current amount of expertise in the unit/department. If training or experience is not required but would be desirable, it is listed as preferred however; persons without preferred background will be considered in the hiring process.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING, & EXPERIENCE:
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program (Required);
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry (Required);
- Current Colorado Medical Physician license, in good standing, or ability to obtain licensure;
- Inpatient experience (Preferred);
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians;
Highlands Behavioral Health Services, www.highlandsbhs.com, is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) the nation’s largest facilities based behavioral health provider. www.uhsinc.com., is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) the nation’s largest facilities based behavioral health provider. www.uhsinc.com.
Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss further!
Daniel A. Wilson
In-House Physician Recruiter
Highlands Behavioral Health
Subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc.