Intermountain Hospital is a 155-bed substance abuse rehabilitation and mental health treatment center located in Boise, Idaho. Our facility provides help to those who have struggled with drug dependency, addiction, and mental illness, and offers a path to wellness through clinical and psychiatric rehab. Because no one should cope alone.
At Intermountain Hospital we are positively changing lives - lives that are affected by mental and emotional stress or chemical dependency. It is our philosophy that nobody needs to cope alone. We provide a safe and secure environment for addressing the pressing problems that can dominate those lives in our care.
- Largest freestanding behavioral hospital in the state of Idaho
- Adult Inpatient Acute treatment
- Adult Inpatient addiction recovery program - 28 days (NEWSTART)
- Adolescent Acute Inpatient treatment (JOURNEYS)
- Co-occurring Adolescent treatment program (CAST)
- Geriatric/Mature Adult Inpatient, Rehab, Detox, & Acute treatment (GENERATIONS)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities.
- Ability to build and maintain a collaborative and supportive culture
- Strong management and leadership skills required
- Ability to organize and facilitate meetings and outcomes.
- Willingly accepts direction in achievement of organization’s objectives.
- Organizational skills, including working collaboratively with others.
- Understanding of and commitment to stewardship in both medical management and business reality.
- Strong business acumen relating to Psychiatric operations, finance and decision making.
The qualifications for the position are the minimum requirements needed to be successful in the position. The level of experience and expertise for the job is determined by the current amount of expertise in the unit/department. If training or experience is not required but would be desirable, it is listed as preferred however; persons without preferred background will be considered in the hiring process.
A highly competitive compensation package will be offered consisting of:
- Full time salary; Bonus structure; Malpractice insurance coverage; Paid Time Off ; 401k w/ company match; CME allowance; Health insurance package; relocation assistance; sign-on bonus; student loan assistance; employee stock purchase plan
Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or certifications).
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or eligible in Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State of Idaho or ability to obtain
- Minimum of four years of practice/training experience
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians
An option for Independent contractor can also be considered if needed/desired
Interested individuals should apply through this ad or directly to the In-House Physician Recruitment Department of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Intermountain Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies. The hospital’s website is accessible at www.uhsinc.com or www.intermountainhospital.com
OUR FOCUS IS SIMPLE: WE WORK TO HELP OUR PATIENTS GET BETTER SO THEY CAN LIVE BETTER LIVES. ARE YOU READY TO TAKE A STEP AND JOIN US AS WE CONTINUE TO GROW OUR SERVICES?