TIG Welder Fabricator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client specializes in Punching, CNC forming, GMAW (MIG), thin gauge GTAW (TIG), FCAW flux core arc welding, SMAW and RSW. In addition to Custom Metal Fabrication and Manufacturing Services, AMFT Technologies provides value-added Engineering and Design Services.
The Welder fits, fabricates, joins and inspects welded assemblies.
Job Definition Statement/Outcomes:
· Meeting the requirements of the welding department and actively participating in achieving the company Goals & Objectives.
· Adhering to and improving the Welding Department performance and productivity, while safely operating the welding equipment, tooling, supplies, fixtures and other machinery.
· Preparing, cleaning and setting up components and assemblies and their corresponding tools and fixtures.
· Identifying any fault in operating equipment or any material or equipment, then reporting to supervisors; Observing, recording and identifying any issue that is undermining the ability to achieve the targets, goals and objectives.
· Able to work with the Tool Room and Machining\Fixturing Team to develop specialized tooling and jigs to complete welding projects.
· Be able to understand Welding data cards, travelers, written processes and procedures and work instructions generated for the weld department.
· Developing personal welding techniques and understanding of welding process & procedures.
· Complete, Inspect and Certify first off Assemblies and Components.
· Ensure that handling practices are followed to minimize any damage to parts.
· Able to use measuring and inspection equipment and understand the criteria set out on the drawings.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Must be able to interact with team members in a focused, positive nature
· Continuous Improvement mentality-drive to create business value and efficiency
· Comply with safety policies and be alert for safety hazards and opportunities to improve safety practices.
· Resourceful - ability to think creatively to develop practical solutions
· Physically able to bend, lift 40lbs, stoop, climb and reach
· 3 years’ experience TIG welding.
· Bending, Machining experience is beneficial
· Ability to analyze & resolve problems and issues.
- 8-hour shift
- 8 am till 4:30 pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00-$24.00 per hour
Universal HR SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Opportunities for growth and Increase in pay rate according to the performance.