This is a great opportunity for an experienced Scientist-Chemist interested in the opportunity to leverage their skills in analytical chemistry and science, working hands on alongside other scientists while expanding into the fastest growing market in Kentucky!
Experience in method development and troubleshooting with HPLC/MSMS, GC, GCMSMS, ICP-MS, microbiology preferred
Candidate must be a good communicator, and have significant practical experience using chemistry laboratory techniques.
- Implement analytical methodologies to help analyze, characterize and evaluate cannabis samples
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other scientists with validations, calibrations and overall scientific maintenance onHPLC MS/MS, GCMSMS, ICP-MS instrumentation
- Troubleshoot chemical methods and day to day operation and maintenance
- Stay current on literature in the field
- Execute experiments, write and present reports on test results
- Good communication skills, capable of communicating ideas to colleagues
- Knowledge and experience with ABSCIEX MS/MS and Shimadzu MS/MS and GC, GCMS and HPLC
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree In Chemistry or Biology.
- Analytical laboratory experience with extensive knowledge of HPLC, GC, MS and MS/MS
- ISO and GMP experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to solve difficult problems
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
- Strong desire to act as a team member and leader in an environment where individual initiative, collaboration and accountability are core values.