We are a fixed prosthetic dental lab offering a wide range of services including fixed restorations, implant restorations and hybrid solution cases. We invested in the latest technology and have a great working partnership with our clients for over 30 years. Our business prides itself on our quality restorations.
We are seeking a dental laboratory technician in our CAD/CAM department. The ideal candidate MUST have dental knowledge and be well versed in CAD/CAM.
Experience using any of the following is a plus: 3Shape, Exocad, Sirona, and CloudPoint.
Must have the ability to complete cases through all phases of the CAD/CAM process.
- Design dental CAD framework, full contour crowns, bridges, implant abutments, veneers, diagnostic wax ups and implants.
- Read, interpret and design dental restorations to client's specifications by using a dental CAD software program.
- Design from model-less Digital cases (trios and Itero) intra-oral scans
- An understanding of dental lab manufacturing processes and wide range of materials.
- Proficiency in 3Shape is a must or ability to convert. Experience in Exocad, Sirona, and CloudPoint is also a plus.
- Proficient in dental anatomy and terminology.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Self starter.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, while consistently producing quality restorations.\
Please provide references relevant to the Dental Lab industry