Ideal candidate will be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. They ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Manage the employees’ daily schedule and goals and overall performance matrixes to support overall business goals.
- Responsible for the accurate completion and maintenance of Production Records.
- Collaborates with Quality, Planning, Warehouse, and other areas to create a partnership to remove barriers and accomplish goals.
- Ensure correct implementation and documentation of department SOP files, cleaning and housekeeping procedures.
- Working with line leads and employees to ensure cGMP & company policies and procedures.
- Audit production lines and troubleshoot production variances to identify root causes.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing continuous improvement projects within department.
- Address all safety issues with work area.
- Interface with Plant Manager and other departments e.g. planning, quality, procurement as needed, to schedule and expedite jobs.
- Assist in validation of all processes and equipment in area of responsibility.
- Responsible for the spending and manufacturing variances within work area.
- Monitoring the work processes to insure safety, quality and cost effectiveness within the work area.
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
- Reviewing worker performance.
- Identifying training needs
- Perform any additional job-related duties as requested
- Minimum of 3 years’ manufacturing experience in a CGMP regulated packaging environment, preferably in a liquid fill environment.
- High School degree, Associates preferred.
- Basic knowledge in principles of liquid filling and packaging.
- Good technical understanding of mechanical skills.
- Basic knowledge in SAP, Microsoft office software
- Experience and knowledge or use of Lean principles or techniques.