We are seeking an exceptionally talented and creative Copywriter to join our growing team.
The Copywriter is a gifted storyteller, with the ability to concept creative ideas with brand objectives and target consumer in mind and will support all Men’s Care, PPU and UBP brands with copy writing targeted to specific audiences and tactics. Includes, but not limited to, collateral, web sites, social media, advertising, public relations, point-of-purchase displays, packaging and labels. Work closely with brand, graphics and social media teams in the execution of all brand management and brand building activities.
Must be self-directed, extremely detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment with minimal hand-holding. Strategic thinking, efficient organization, and the ability to effectively execute projects are key
Job Duties, Responsibilities and Mindset
- Write high-engagement content that reflects the voices of our brands
- Must be able to write in a voice that appeals to all ethnicities and genders including, but not limited to, African American Women, African American, Caucasian, Hispanic and Latino 18+.
- Collaborate with brand, graphics and social media teams to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce relevant, compelling, error-free content that adheres to the company’s and individual brands’ style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adjust points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Self-starter and motivation to tackle new challenges that may not have a set blueprint.
- Passion for learning, tolerance for risk and openness working with multiple brands to multiple ethnic and cultural audiences.
- Have a jobs-to-be-done mindset to balance multiple demands
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communications
- Demonstrated success in contributing to a business social media and/or marketing presence
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Ability to write consistently for style and tone, aligning with brand objectives
- Ability to collaborate with designers to create uniform deliverable
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred