Client Services Representative
The primary objective of the Client Services Representative Iis to provide prompt, accurate and timely service to our clients. As most clients submit and retrieve their background checks via our online application system, this position involves frequent explanation and step-by-step walk through of using a web-based system to newusers (HR staff, managers, business owners). While not a technical support position, experience and/or skills involving web site usage, troubleshooting, etc. is an asset.
- Handle a significant number of inbound and outbound transactions, providing phone and email-based support.
- Document customer transactions according to company procedures in a web-based CRM application.
- Perform new account setup and existing account maintenance functions.
- Anticipate customer needs and deliver solutions for proactive customer service.
- Perform daily outbound calls to assigned clients regarding order status and updates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Some college or technical college preferred.
- Experience in a professional customer service setting, business-to-business preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems within the bounds of department policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and assess information in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft Outlook and Internet/Web Skills
- Listening and rapid comprehension skills; strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to remain calm and professional while dealing with distressedcustomers and customer situations.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member in a collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of background checks, pre-employment screening and/or human resources would be an asset to this position.
We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with up to 4% matching, generous employee referral bonuses, vacation and sick time, and paid company holidays.
Must be available for an in-person interview. Fluent English, both written and verbal, is required.
Selected candidates will be required to pass a comprehensive background check and drug screening.
Universal Background Screening is committed to creating a diverse work environment and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Universal Background Screening is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa.
Universal Background ScreeningTulsa, OK
WebsiteView All Universal Background Screening Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.