Avionics Systems Integrations Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Systems Integration of safety-critical avionics products responsibilities consist of assisting system engineering, sales, and the business development group with proposals and customer integration of Universal Avionics equipment that adhere to FAA and EASA rules and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze and evaluate customer system integration requirements involving all Universal Avionics product lines.
- Research and review documentation for 3rd party products to develop integration strategies with Universal Avionics products.
- Complete and review equipment surveys for proposed installations to assure compatibility as well as make replacement recommendations.
- Create and review block diagrams, instrument panel/pedestal layouts, and systems description and port I/O allocation spreadsheet for potential customer aircraft configurations and/or in support of complex integrations.
- Support PDR and CDR meetings when required.
- Work with other engineering groups to define hardware and software changes needed for integrations.
- Provide integration and technical support to internal and external customers regarding all UA products.
- Assist and support sale engineering with technical issues and guidance for developing presentations, proposals and/or responses to RFIs.
- Perform equipment surveys on potential rotorcraft or fixed-wing customers aircraft to assess potential integration issues or the need for development activities.
- Act as engineering liaison between Sale, Business development and the engineering team.
- Perform integration testing of avionics equipment with Universal Avionics equipment to assess compatibility.
- Perform integration testing of Universal Avionics for upgraded software during the development process to access system interactions with external equipment.
Our ability to maintain our leadership position in the industry is directly attributed to the talent and commitment of our people. We hire the best and provide competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package and the tools for success.
Universal Avionics Systems Corporation
Universal Avionics Systems Corporation is a leading manufacturer of innovative avionics systems utilized on business and air transport aircraft worldwide. Our ability to maintain our leadership position in the industry is directly attributed to the talent and commitment of our people. We hire the best and provide competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package and the tools for success.
TravelView all jobs at Universal Avionics Systems Corporation