Clearwater, KS - Processor/Warehouse Clerk -1st Shift
Universal Alloy Corporation Clearwater, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
Charles Engineering, a division of Universal Alloy Corporation (UAC), is a global leader in the manufacture of aerospace products, specializing in the production of close-tolerance aerospace roll formed sections that can be tailored to a customer’s particular application. UAC supplies aircraft manufacturers and their subcontractors worldwide and has served the aircraft industry for over four decades.
If you are looking to work for a company with an outstanding reputation and supportive workplace culture that offers competitive pay, excellent benefits including healthcare, dental, 401(k) company match, and profit sharing, we welcome you to apply today!
- Communication Skills: Read, write, and speak English fluently
- Mathematical Skills:
- Decimals and fractions
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Reasoning Skills:
- Critically think by use of knowledge, facts, and data to effectively solve problems
- Interpersonal Skills: Collaborative, dedicated, team goal-oriented, and reliable
- Read a tape measure
- Read and follow work order instructions
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Able to lift 50 lbs. to the waste and 25 lbs. overhead
- Follow work order instructions
- Use of hand and power tools
- Other duties as assigned
All Charles Engineering employees must know and follow job safety procedures, attend required health and safety training, proactively promote safety at work, and promptly report actual and potential accidents and injuries. Employee must understand the PPE and wear it properly.
Equal Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation
Charles Engineering is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. UAC is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact the Human Resources department at 620-584-2381.
Universal Alloy Corporation
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Universal Alloy Corporation