The role of Operations Manager calls for a talented leader that can motivate and guide a small team in the delivery of first-rate implementation projects and best-in-class ongoing technical support services to our international client base. This new member of our team will be a hands-on manager that leads by example and inspires the highest performance level from the team.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Ensure that clients receive the highest level of technical support and training services in order to fully benefit from their software investment
- Manage a small team of direct reports providing daily guidance, support and developmental coaching
- Conduct weekly team and one-on-one meetings with team members to ensure and maintain a productive environment
- Develop and sustain best practices for client implementations and training
- Oversee all implementations to ensure successful onboarding of new clients
- Act as lead implementer for selected implementations
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients, demonstrating an understanding of their current and future needs
- Institute internal software testing protocols for quality assurance
- Communicate and work closely with Development team, relaying client feedback on software functions and providing input on new features
Role Requirements – Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Accounting (MUST have accounting knowledge for this role)
- A minimum of 3 years of people management
- 5+ years accounting / ERP software experience
- A thorough understanding of business application software with strong inventory management through G/L and financial statements
- Impeccable presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage client expectations with skill and diplomacy
- Proven project management abilities, setting and achieving goals and meeting project deadlines for multiple projects
- Introduce structure to monitor team productivity and assure adherence to established policy & procedures
- Outstanding leadership skills to coach, train and motivate others
- Ability to travel up to 20%, as needed.
- Participate in the interview process and drive new staff onboarding
Role Requirements – Attributes
- High level of positive energy and accountability with a motivation to achieve success
- Strong leadership and coaching expertise
- Solution and action-oriented with a passionate interest in ensuring that an outstanding client experience is always delivered
- Comfortable wearing many hats to be an impactful member of the management team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
We are a small company serving an international, multi-faceted client base. We need a true team player that wants to achieve success, not only for him/herself, but also for the team that they lead and the company that they represent. In return, we offer:
- Competitive Salary commensurate with relevant experience
- Medical insurance 100% covered for employee
- Life insurance
- Extremely affordable options for dental, vision and added life insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Business casual environment with casual Fridays
- Employee discount & reward program from Paychex HR Solutions
- An opportunity to use your expertise, ideas, and initiative to make a positive impact and be recognized and rewarded.
What You Need to Know Before Applying
No Smoking Policy:
Please know that UAS has a strict “no smoking” policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
To keep our staff safe, currently we are taking precautions, such as wearing masks when not socially distanced from our colleagues. We will continue to take these precautions as long as necessary to ensure that all of our employees are safe.
Universal Accounting Software, Inc.
Why Work Here?Universal Accounting Software, Inc. (UAS) develops, markets, implements and supports ERP software designed for multiple vertical markets. Our software suite handles everything from front-end operations (i.e., retail, distribution, equipment rental) to accounting and financial reporting.
This is the ideal workplace for someone that wants to work hard and see results for their direct impact on the success of the company.