HVAC Counter Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Sales of HVAC parts, equipment, and supplies over the phone and over the counter.
- Ordering required parts.
- Management of technical support to customers.
- Actively making customers aware of product promotions.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting of sales and the corresponding allocation of sales support resources.
- Receiving and processing customer orders.
- Responding to customer's inquiries, questions, or complaints regarding products or services.
- Processing warranty claims.
- Following up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Determining best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and company adherence to policies.
- Ensure all items purchased are properly entered, allocated and efficiently processed.
- Contact customers advising them of status updates on issues with respect to their orders.
- Source non-stocks and replenish stock accordingly.
- Keep areas organized and clean, including placement of stock, as well as counter and pick-up area for our customers.
- Assist with inventory control management and follow strict processes for the handling of all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Other related branch duties to support business needs
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in HVAC or Trade school Education.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven sales and customer services skills.
- Experience working in a process management system and priority setting.
- Must be action oriented and able to maintain a high energy level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Get fresh Hvac Counter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.