Are you looking to change the lives of children and families in your community working with a supportive, growing agency?
Unity Family Services currently has Master's level openings at all (3) of our office locations with highly competitive wages, a $2500 sign on bonus, free continuing education and professional license supervision, and more!
We train you to provide a specialized service which promotes change in the family's natural environment leading to higher rates of treatment success! We offer performance based bonuses, paid travel and paperwork time, company cars, paid expenses, and a competitive PTO and benefits package to show our appreciation for individuals dedicated to community based work.
Recently, we have increased salary tiers for all staff and reduced the billable requirements to help promote a better quality of life for our staff.
Who are we?
UNITY FAMILY SERVICES, INC.Unity Family Services is a PA Licensed Health Choice Mental Health Provider serving children and families in Armstrong, Butler, Indiana, and Westmoreland Counties for over 20 years. We are an independently owned and operated agency who has grown significantly over the last 5 years. We promote our management and executive management from WITHIN the company as we believe the best people to supervise staff are ones that have done the job themselves.
What would I be doing?
Family Based Mental Health Therapist provides in home structural family therapy to children and adolescents and their families. The therapist works in a team based approach seeking to address systemic issues as well as symptoms and behaviors related to the child’s diagnosis.
The successful candidates must:
- Utilize family systems theory and a wide variety of therapeutic and behavioral interventions in sessions with the child/adolescent, parents/guardians, and the family as a whole
- Complete and analyze clinical assessments of child and family system
- Assess normal and abnormal child, adolescent, and family development
- Collaborate with other service providers to support coordination of care
- Participate in a treatment team approach with clinician partner and supervisors
- Effectively identify and implement interventions to target symptoms of client and family
- Display compassion and creativity while addressing problematic patterns and behaviors
- Assess and conduct safety planning to address at-risk behaviors in the home
- Complete necessary clinical documentation including treatment plans and progress notes
What do we offer you?
- Challenging clinical work with children and their families
- Flexible schedules to support a work and life balance
- Professional development through state approved family therapy training program
- Competitive PTO and 10 Paid Holidays each year
- Competitive compensation and benefits including health, dental care, vision, paid vacation and holiday time, IRA retirement program, short term disability plan, and paid training opportunities
- Experiences working with a diverse client population
- Team oriented work environment
- Company vehicles and cell phone reimbursement
- Supervision available for clinicians seeking professional licensure
What do you need?
- Master's in Counseling, Social Work, or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience working within CASSP system or related experience with children and/or adolescents
- Must be able to complete necessary client documentation in timely manner
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills necessary
- Act 33/34 FBI clearances and Child Abuse clearances required
- Competency with Microsoft Office and related computer skills
- Must pass company drug test upon hire
- Valid PA driver’s license and auto insurance required
Unity Family Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer